Need a simple mutton recipe that can leave all your guests licking their fingers and asking for the recipe? Try my flavorful Keto Mutton Keema which is a perfect royal feast for a Sunday lunch and the next dinner party in your home. It is the easiest non-vegetarian Keto recipe ever. I call it a beginner’s recipe as anyone with minimal cooking skills can make this.
Mutton Keema is a popular dish and is loved and cherished by all the non-vegetarians in India. It is generally cooked with minced mutton, onion, tomatoes, and flavorful Indian spices. I tweaked it a bit to prepare its Keto version with fewer tomatoes, some cheese, and cream to help you to stick to your Keto diet without compromising on its authentic taste.
It is aromatic and cooked to perfection amid flavorful Indian spices and served with the garnishing of coriander leaves. It tastes best with Keto Naan. You could also pair it with Keto Roti. Check the easy step-by-step recipe.
Keto Keema Recipe
- 500 grams Mutton/ Lamb Minced (Ground)
- 100 grams Finely chopped Tomato
- 80 grams Chopped Onion
- 10 grams Ginger Garlic Paste
- 100 ml Heavy Whipping Cream, optional
- 50 grams Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- ½ tsp Tumeric
- ½ tsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Fresh Coriander/Cilantro
- Take a pan and heat the ghee.
- After that add the cumin seeds, and wait for the onions to turn a little more brownish.
- Now add in the minced meat and stir well. Keep stirring and try separating the meat so they do not stick together.
- Remember to cook the meat on medium flame till tender and then cooked on high heat.
- Once the meat is scattered and the wetness is released add in the tomatoes, garlic, and ginger paste, and mix them all well.
- Now, add in salt, turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and stir to mix well.
- After it, add some water and cover the lid.
- Cook the mix for 15-20 minutes, and keep stirring the mixture in every 2-3 minutes.
- Once the water is reduced to your liking add in the cheese and mix well.
- Wait for cheese to melt and then add the cream, and then cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- After it, turn off the gas and garnish the dish with some coriander.
- Serve with Warm Keto Naan bread.
- Calories: 588
- Net Carbs: 3g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fat: 47g
- Protein: 36g
- Fiber: 1g
I guarantee you will love my Keto Keema recipe. It is by far my favorite mutton recipe that does not take much time to cook. If you have any tips, remarks, comments, suggestions, questions, etc. related to the Keto almond roti recipe, let us know via the dedicated comments section below. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about my Ketogenic lifestyle and get your hands on variety of Ketogenic recipes. Stay fit and healthy!