Who doesn’t love a crisp cookie or a biscuit with a hot cup of coffee after a long day at work? I surely look forward to my cups of bulletproof coffee, and if I get to have a Choco Chip Cookie with it, my day is made. Try my Keto choco chip cookies today and very soon there will be a batch in your fridge always.
I have for you today an easy cookie recipe, which turns out to be pretty decent, and you also do not need many elaborate ingredients for it. It is super Keto, and if you want you can skip the Choco chips and make them plain too. I made a batch for myself and am more than delighted with the final product. Make them today and store them in the freezer. And every time your favorite TV show comes on, have one or two with your cup of tea or coffee.
Keto Choco Chip Cookies Making Procedure
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
2. In an electric mixer cream together the butter and the sweetener first.
3. Now add the egg, and keep mixing.
4. Add the coconut flour, vanilla essence, baking powder and blend some more.
5. Lastly, add the almond flour and blend for another minute or so.
6. Now take out the batter in a bowl and fold in the choco chips, with a light hand. Or you can sprinkle them on the top like I did.
7. Drop the cookies at some distance on the baking sheet.
7. Sprinkle the Choco chips on the cookies. Bake at 250 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes or for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Celsius.
8. Allow the cookies to cool for at least thirty minutes before you remove them from the tray.
9. They might look soft and easy to crumble when hot, but as they cool down they become much more firm.
One thought on “Priya’s Keto Choco Chip Cookies”
Thank you for sharing your recipes. It helps to bring newness to own journey. Will definitely try them out and let you know how they came out. I made a similar one but yet slightly different which came out really nice too. You may like to check out that along with some other Keto/Atkins/LCHF/Paleo recipes on my Instagram with the handle ‘PinknPurpleKitty’.