These Keto energy balls are perfect for a healthy and delicious snack. Those following a Ketogenic diet or planning to do so might like to add Keto bliss balls to their diet regimen. Because it’s not the main dish, it can be added as a side dish or simply enjoyed as snacks.
Keto bliss balls are excellent to fulfil daytime munchies. You can have it at any time of the day, may it be morning, afternoon, evening, or even midnight. In addition to being a healthy recipe, preparing it is a breeze.
Not many ingredients are required for the recipe. All the ingredients required for preparing the Keto bliss balls recipe are as follows:
Recipe of Keto Bliss Balls
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 300 g Macadamia Nuts
- 120 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp Erythirol or Stevia
- 1 tbsp Coco Powder
- ½ tbsp Orange Zest
- 30 g Butter Melted and Cooled
- A Pinch of Salt
- Take a bowl and mix chia seeds with 2 tablespoons of water in it. Set it aside for 10 minutes, and stir occasionally, or until the water has been completely absorbed. It will turn into a gel-like mixture.
- Place the butter, cacao powder, chia mixture, coconut (1 cup only), macadamias, salt, xylitol, and zest in a food processor. Process until the mixture turns finely chopped and well blended.
- Take another bowl and then transfer the nut mixture to it. Roll balls using the mixture and place the remaining coconut (1/3 cups) on a plate. Use it to coat the prepared balls.
- Store all the balls in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for about 1 week before consuming for the best taste.
- Carbs – 1 g
- Fat – 16.5 g
- Fiber – 2.5 g
- Protein – 2 g
Feel free to share your opinions, views, comments, tips, etc. in the dedicated section below. Thanks already!