Last updated on June 13, 2023
If you’re on a Ketogenic diet or considering starting one, you’ll love adding these Keto energy balls to your snack repertoire. These delightful treats are not only healthy but also incredibly delicious. They make a perfect side dish or can be enjoyed on their own as a satisfying snack.
Keto bliss balls are ideal for curbing the daytime munchies. Whether it’s morning, afternoon, evening, or even midnight, these tasty snacks have got you covered. Plus, they are super easy to prepare, making them a convenient option for busy individuals.
Not many ingredients are required for the recipe. All the ingredients required for preparing the Keto bliss balls recipe are as follows:
Recipe of Keto Bliss Balls
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 300 g Macadamia Nuts
- 120 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp Erythirol or Stevia
- 1 tbsp Coco Powder
- ½ tbsp Orange Zest
- 30 g Butter Melted and Cooled
- A Pinch of Salt
- Take a bowl and mix chia seeds with 2 tablespoons of water in it. Set it aside for 10 minutes, and stir occasionally, or until the water has been completely absorbed. It will turn into a gel-like mixture.
- Place the butter, cacao powder, chia mixture, coconut (1 cup only), macadamias, salt, xylitol, and zest in a food processor. Process until the mixture turns finely chopped and well blended.
- Take another bowl and then transfer the nut mixture to it. Roll balls using the mixture and place the remaining coconut (1/3 cups) on a plate. Use it to coat the prepared balls.
- Store all the balls in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for about 1 week before consuming for the best taste.
- Carbs – 1 g
- Fat – 16.5 g
- Fiber – 2.5 g
- Protein – 2 g
Feel free to share your opinions, views, comments, tips, etc. in the dedicated section below. Thanks already!