Last updated on July 13, 2023
There’s something about cloudy weather that makes me want to get cozy in my comfiest attire and prepare a hot and flavorful chicken dish. And today, I have a recipe that’s perfect for those moments. Try my Keto version of Asian Chicken Dry, an Indo-Chinese delight that will awaken your taste buds.
This recipe is a delightful mix of saucy, tangy, tender, and oh-so-spicy flavors that will transport you to the streets of India. It’s a dish that brings back nostalgic memories and is simply irresistible. Once you try it, I guarantee your whole family will devour it in no time.
Also Try: 14 Absolutely Best Keto Non-Vegetarian Recipes by Priya Dogra.
When your dinner routine starts to feel monotonous, this recipe is here to save the day. It’s the perfect remedy for a lazy weeknight when you want to feel cozy from head to toe. So, let’s not waste any time and dive right into the recipe.
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||30 minutes|
- 250 gm cubed Boneless Chicken
- 1 tsp Pepper, ground
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp Psyllium Husk
- Oil, for frying
- 1 Red Onion, medium
- ½ Green Bell Peppers
- ½ Red Bell Peppers
- ½ Yellow Bell Peppers
- ½ Tomato
- 2 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Dry Red chilies
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Spring Onion greens, for garnishing
- Prepare the chicken pieces for marination. Start with washing the chicken thoroughly, then pat dry it using a clean dry cloth.
- Now take a bowl and marinate the pieces in salt, ground pepper, soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, and beaten egg for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now, coat the marinated chicken pieces in psyllium husk. Then heat olive oil in a pan and shallow/deep-fry the chicken pieces. When done, remove and keep aside.
In the meantime, do the chopping. Chop the onion, red, green, and yellow bell peppers into large square pieces or chunks. Remove seeds from half a tomato and chop the rest into chunks. Finely chop garlic and ginger.
- When chopping is done, heat about two tablespoons of sesame oil in a big pan. Stir-fry chopped garlic, dry red chilies, and minced garlic. Wait for them to turn brown.
- Then add in onion, and green bell peppers. Fry for a couple of minutes, and then add the sauces and vinegar. Mix well.
- Now, add in fried chicken cubes and tomato. Mix and let it coat well with the masala. Stir-fry the mix with chicken for a good 3 to 4 minutes more so that juices from the chicken are also released.
- Season the mix with ground pepper and mix again.
- 9. Turn off the heat and garnish it with spring onion greens. Serve hot as an appetizer with Keto Broccoli Fried Rice.
Don’t forget to tell me your views about Keto Asian Chicken and how you and your family liked it in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to add my other lip-smacking Keto chicken recipes to your weekend rotation. From butter chicken rice to chilly chicken, here are some of the most delicious Indian Keto chicken recipes to fulfill your cravings, without falling off Ketosis.