Hi, this is Fitness Radio Episode 6, and you are back with Priya Dogra; your personal Keto fitness trainer. The dreaded Coronavirus is knocking at our doors and we just can’t ignore it anymore. So I want to talk to you about it today, as it is staring at our faces now and we can’t do anything. At this time, we all need to act responsibly, and think of the better good of everybody, because this is not something where you can focus on yourself and pretend that I am Ok so everybody is Ok. It is very serious global issue. If it affects one of us, then there is every possibility that two others or three others also will be affected by this. So we have to think of everybody and act responsibly while handling this situation. And this way will somehow support the government and the right agencies for controlling the virus. Be sure you do not make mistakes that will make it worse for the entire country and the world.
There are a few things that we could do to keep this condition at bay
- Do Quarantine
- Don’t go out of the home and meet other people
- If you have mild symptoms like cold, fever and cough then just stay at home and consult a doctor to get yourself checked
- Do not ignore serious symptoms like high fever and shortness of breath, get yourself checked asap
- Don’t become the doctor yourself
- Wash your hands frequently at least for 20 seconds
- Don’t go to public places
- Wash your hands before touching your hands
- Do not touch your mouth, eyes, and nose with your hands
- Wear a mask when you are exposed to more people around you
- Keep yourself clean
- Use a sanitizer
- Stay calm
- Don’t believe any news that comes on social media
- Listen to health professionals
- Focus on your health
- Dispose your masks and used tissues sensibly
- Take extra care of children and old aged people in your family
We need to stay calm, have a sensible approach and try to ward it off by being safe. Think of our fellow human beings and take a call to act responsibly, be well aware and do what is told to do.
Look at it as a golden opportunity to stay at home and spend quality time, with your family, kids, and pets.
Stay safe and healthy till then. We will all get through this difficult time together. Just support the government and follow the health guidelines of health professionals.