Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | RSS | More
Hi, this is Fitness Radio Episode 12, and you are back with Priya Dogra. So how you guys are handling the stress, the tension, the news, the rumors and the myths that all revolving around this crisis we are handling today. The Coronavirus stress is getting to me on certain days, and I am sure it is getting to you too. There are days when I am so fed up that don’t know how to get through the day. There are days when I wake up motivating myself that this will end soon. So we all are having those highs and lows. We all are trying to stay positive to get through this.
So when I was stressing alone, I thought why not share certain things that I am doing or trying to do to get over this stress. There are two ways of handling it. I could either let it pull me down and take the rest of the people in the house down with me, or I can do something about it be strong. Just because we can’t see the enemy this time, we are more scared but it doesn’t mean couldn’t do anything about it.
Here are a few things you could do to relive the Coronavirus stress.
- Donate to a good cause
- Call up your best friend and vent out your feelings
- Stop slouching, sit up straight
- Smile at the everyone about you, this is not the end of the world
- Say thank you and be thankful to God for the things you have
- Say small prayers for everything that God has given you
- Leave out food for dogs and birds outside
- Be there for everyone
- Don’t believe on every rumor that is coming out
- Mediate on a regular basis
- Write down your feelings on a piece of paper
- Follow guidelines that come from the authorities to stay safe