Last updated on May 15, 2020
This is Fitness Radio, Episode 11 and you are listening to Priya Dogra. So the lockdown is started and we all know what to and what not to do. But do we know how to make the most of these next 21 days sitting at home? There are so many things you can do in these next 21 days to make your life interesting and maybe even memorable if you really do some efforts.
The Covid-19 Lockdown has given us an excellent opportunity to take a fresh look at our bucket list of all the things we wanted to do if we ever had the time for it.
Now that we are at home, lets put our time to good use. I have for you today a list of things that you spend your time doing. And remember we will get through this.
- Give a makeover to your house
- Call up people you have been always wanted to call back
- Start reading books that gathering dust in your bookcase
- Make a list of things you can do for self-care like manicure, pedicure, oiling and more
- Take the backup of your phone’s photos and videos in your free time
- Change the passwords of all your online accounts, keep them safe
- Remove old text messages, clean up your gadgets
- Relive the old good memories seeing old photographs
- Be good to people and animals around you
- Work on your body by taking yoga or cardio lessons
Also now since life is so complicated outside the door, why not simplify it inside the door. So make a list of things what we actually think are essential, and what are actually essential. We earlier used to think we need all those commodities, and we just can’t live without them, and now not it has suddenly hit us that they are not really essential. So probably we cut down the things we think are essential, life will become much simpler, we will feel much more at ease, and also the stress will start to go down. Be good to people around you, if you are letting go to your maids, ensure they have enough money to go home and survive for the next two to three months. Now is the time to prove that we are actually humans. So if you are going to do good for yourself, also do it for two others that need your help. And believe me, one day it will come back to you.
So guys, be safe, be at home and chill out. Say a prayer for the less privileged, the birds, animals.