Two days are gone, seven more to go. I admit it’s getting a teeny weeny bit tough now. But I’m not going to give up. I am going to keep searching for new vegetarian options to eat these Navratri. Some recipes might have to be repeated, because it is easy to add the fat, but reaching the protein goal gets difficult.
Anyway, let’s stick to the plan of only eating vegetarian and enjoy it too. In my Keto Diet Plan for Navratri Day 3, I have three flavorful recipes, which are delicious to eat and are full of nutrition too.
Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 3
Paneer Bhurji/Crumbled Cottage Cheese
- This is an easy recipe, which tastes refreshing and yummy. I always like to have it for breakfast.
- Just chop some onions and tomatoes.
- Get a packet of cottage cheese or make it at home like I do.
- In a pan put some ghee, butter or olive oil, and start by sautéing the onions.
- Once the onions are pink, add the tomatoes, and lower the heat. You can also add a pinch of cumin seeds to the pan.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and red chilly to the tomatoes.
- Now crumble the cottage cheese or paneer to the pan and stir it with the tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle some water on the cottage cheese, cover it and let it cook on low heat for five to ten minutes.
- Add the onions and tomatoes according to your macros. You can also skip the onions. Garnish with a generous amount of chopped coriander.
- Have a bowl full for breakfast and head to work.
Keto Cucumber and Flax Seed Raita/Yogurt Dressing with Cucumber and Flax seeds
- You just need ten to fifteen minutes to make this refreshing dish.
- You will need a cup of grated cucumber.
- 1 cup (0.24 liters) beaten yogurt, full fat preferably.
- Dried Mint powder or some freshly chopped mint leaves
- A quarter teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder.
- A quarter teaspoon black salt or pink salt.
- 2 drops of Stevia.
- 2 tbsp of Flax seeds powder.
- Salt to taste.
- Mix the cucumber with the yogurt.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Add the flax seeds powder right at the end and mix well.
- Remember to have it chilled.
- Garnish with some chopped coriander.
Paneer Tikka Recipe/Marinated and Grilled Cottage Cheese Cubes
- This is a famous Indian recipe, which is absolutely delicious.
- The Navratras are the ideal time to treat yourself with a plate of tikka.
- I suggest you do the marinating a night before, in order to get better results.
- Cut paneer or cottage cheese in large cubes.
- You can also add capsicum to this recipe.
- In a cup of yogurt, add a teaspoon each of ginger and garlic paste.
- Add a teaspoon of ajwain or carom seeds, red chilly powder, coriander powder, a teaspoon each of garam masala and dry mango powder to the yogurt.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to the marinade and mix well.
- Drop the paneer in the marinade and keep it in the refrigerator for five to six hours. If you are in a hurry, please marinade for at least for an hour.
- When you are ready to eat, just heat your grill pan and brush it with some oil.
- Place the paneer pieces and cook, covered on low heat, for ten minutes.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala before eating. It goes very well with mint chutney.
For Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 3, I have not given any nutrition breakups, as you would need to increase or decrease the quantity according to your macros. Some of you will not be able to meet your protein goal, with this plan. Then go ahead and have a protein shake, whenever you feel the need.
16 thoughts on “Priya’s Keto Diet Plan for Navratri Day 3”
Sorry guide me
I will send my details pls house me
Hi Priya mam how are you? Really you are my inspiration. Congrats for your dedication & hays work. I would like to start my keto diet can you help me what to eat how many calories & everything. Thanks in advance.
Please check your mail have sent you information. Tc
Hi it’s My 9th day on keto. I m going strong but on coming Sunday My family is having a get together at a hotel for lunch can u suggest me what can I order. I m vegetarian.. Thanks
Paneer tikka, green salad. Butter milk, Nimbu soda.
Hello mam …i have recently started to follow your blog and Was planning to start keto diet…can you please help me with the diet plan….as i have pcos so i cant consume dairy products….but i really want to have paneer in my diet..because i dont like non veg…need your help:(
I would surely like to help you out. Please check your mail for more information.
Can you help me calculate macros for home cooked food. I am confused on entering data in myfitnesspal. Also, do you suggest intermittent fasting during keto ? Many thanks
Yes I can help you with that. Please check your mail for more information.
I want to start my Keto diet from monday.
I have calculated my macros and downloaded fitness pal also but i am confused on how to start it as there are many different posts on keto and being and Indian u cannot cook non- veg sveryday and there are so many dishes which are not on the apps for calorie intake calculation everyday and moreover i wanted some suggestions which dishes can be eaten and in which quantity as i am afraid if anythin goes wrong i might not gain more weight due to intake of excess fat.
Please Help !!!
Please do not panic, i will be more than happy to help you. Please check your mail.
Could you guide me to calculate macros?
Hi, please check your mail.
Can you tell me the difference between the cottage cheese I buy at the supermarket in the USA vs. the kind you are using? It looks very different and I’m wondering if I could use the kind that is common here or if I need to look at a store with specialty foods.
I suggest go to an Asian store and ask for ‘ Paneer’, it’s the cottage cheese that I am using. I’m not sure of what you are getting in the supermarket.
Priya’s 9-Day Keto Navratri Diet Plan & Recipes
7-Day Indian Keto Diet Plan & Chart (𝗳𝗼𝗿 Weight Loss)
Priya’s Keto Diet Plan for Navratri Day 9
Priya’s Keto Diet Plan for Navratri Day 8
Priya’s Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 7
Priya’s Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 6
Priya’s Keto Diet Plan for Navratri Day 5
Priya’s Keto Diet Plan for Navratri Day 4