Two days are gone, seven more to go. I admit it’s getting a teenie weenie bit tough now. But I’m not going to give up. I am going to keep searching for new vegetarian options to eat these Navratri. Some recipes might have to be repeated, because it is easy to add the fat, but reaching the protein goal gets difficult. Anyway, let’s stick to the plan of only eating vegetarian and enjoy it too. In my Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 3, I have three flavorful recipes, which are delicious to eat and are full of nutrition too.
Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 3
Paneer Bhurji/Crumbled Cottage Cheese
1. This is an easy recipe, which tastes refreshing and yummy. I always like to have it for breakfast.
2. Just chop some onions and tomatoes.
3. Get a packet of cottage cheese or make it at home like I do.
4. In a pan put some ghee, butter or olive oil, and start by sautéing the onions.
5. Once the onions are pink add the tomatoes, and lower the heat. You can also add a pinch of cumin seeds to the pan.
6. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and red chilly to the tomatoes.
7. Now crumble the cottage cheese or paneer to the pan and stir it with the tomatoes and onions.
8. Sprinkle some water on the cottage cheese, cover it and let it cook on low heat for five to ten minutes.
9. Add the onions and tomatoes according to your macros. You can also skip the onions. Garnish with a generous amount of chopped coriander.
10. Have a bowl full for breakfast and head to work.
Priya’s Keto Cucumber and Flax Seed Raita/Yogurt Dressing with Cucumber and Flax seeds
1. You just need ten to fifteen minutes to make this refreshing dish.
2. You will need a cup of grated cucumber.
3. 1 cup beaten yogurt, full fat preferably.
4. Dried Mint powder or some freshly chopped mint leaves
5. A quarter teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder.
6. A quarter teaspoon black salt or pink salt.
7. 2 drops of Stevia.
8. 2 tbsp of Flax seeds powder.
9. Salt to taste.
10. Mix the cucumber with the yogurt.
11. Combine the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
12. Add the flax seeds powder right at end and mix well.
13. Remember to have it chilled.
14. Garnish with some chopped coriander.
Paneer Tikka Recipe/Marinated and Grilled Cottage Cheese Cubes
1. This is a famous Indian recipe, which is absolutely delicious.
2. The Navratras are the ideal time to treat yourself with a plate of tikka.
3. I suggest you do the marinating a night before, in order to get better results.
4. Cut paneer or cottage cheese in large cubes.
5. You can also add capsicum to this recipe.
6. In a cup of yogurt add a tea spoon each of ginger and garlic paste.
7. Add a teaspoon of ajwain or carom seeds, red chilly powder, coriander powder, a teaspoon each of garam masala and dry mango powder to the yogurt.
8. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to the marinade and mix well.
9. Drop the paneer in the marinade and keep it in the refrigerator for five to six hours. If you are in a hurry, please marinade for at least for an hour.
10. When you are ready to eat, just heat your grill pan and brush it with some oil.
11. Place the paneer pieces and cook covered on low heat, for ten minutes.
12. Sprinkle some chaat masala before eating. It goes very well with mint chutney.
For Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 3, I have not given any nutrition breakups, as you would need to increase or decrease the quantity according to your macros. Some of you will not be able to meet your protein goal, with this plan. Then go ahead and have a protein shake, whenever you feel the need.