Mushrooms are a very essential part of the Keto Lifestyle. They can be cooked in many different ways and are easy to cook, easy on the pocket, and can be easily found in the local market.
Keto stuffed mushroom is a delicious, easy to make, and super healthy recipe. There are several ways of consuming these Ketogenic stuffed mushrooms. You can either have them solely as appetizers or serve them as a side dish.
The buttery and cheesy flavor-packed by these Ketogenic stuffed mushrooms is simply mouth-watering. The entire recipe demands a total of about 30 to 40 minutes of your time. Hence, it can be made and enjoyed at any time of the day or night.
Keto stuffed mushroom is an easy recipe. It requires a total of about 35 minutes at max to make.
Also Read: Keto Spinach Egg Omelette
Keto Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
- 226 gms bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 200 grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 12 mushrooms Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Fry the bacon and let it get as crispy as possible. Allow it to cool and then crush into crumbs. Set aside the bacon fat.
- Remove the mushroom stems and then finely chop them.
- Fry the chopped mushroom stems in the bacon fat and add some butter.
- Now, place the mushrooms in a greased baking dish.
- Take a bowl and mix the crumbled bacon with chopped and fried mushroom stems and add the remaining ingredients in it.
- Stuff every mushroom with a little portion of the bacon-mushroom stem mixture.
- Now, bake the mushrooms placed in the greased baking dish for about 20 minutes or until the mushrooms turn golden brown.
- Serve them right away and enjoy or store them for later consumption.
- Energy – 477 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 5 grams
- Fat – 46 grams
- Fiber – 1 gram
- Protein – 12 grams
The Keto stuffed mushroom recipe is ideal for dinner or as a quick lunch at work.
Share your views, comments, suggestions, tips, remarks, etc. on the Keto stuffed mushroom recipe via the dedicated comments section below. Thanks already!