Mushrooms play a vital role in the Keto lifestyle, offering versatility, affordability, and wide availability in local markets. These culinary gems can be prepared in various ways, making them a fantastic addition to your Keto menu.
One delightful Keto recipe that’s a must-try is Stuffed Mushrooms. This dish is not only delicious, but also simple to whip up and incredibly nutritious. The beauty of these Ketogenic stuffed mushrooms lies in their flexibility – they can shine as delectable appetizers or serve as a delightful side dish.
Prepare to be enchanted by the rich, buttery, and cheesy flavors that burst from each bite of these stuffed mushrooms. Crafting this dish will take you around 30 to 40 minutes, making it a convenient choice for any time of the day or night.
Keto stuffed mushroom is an easy recipe. It requires a total of about 35 minutes at max to make.
Also Read: Keto Spinach Egg Omelette
Keto Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
- 226 gms bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 200 grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 12 mushrooms Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Fry the bacon and let it get as crispy as possible. Allow it to cool and then crush into crumbs. Set aside the bacon fat.
- Remove the mushroom stems and then finely chop them.
- Fry the chopped mushroom stems in the bacon fat and add some butter.
- Now, place the mushrooms in a greased baking dish.
- Take a bowl and mix the crumbled bacon with chopped and fried mushroom stems and add the remaining ingredients in it.
- Stuff every mushroom with a little portion of the bacon-mushroom stem mixture.
- Now, bake the mushrooms placed in the greased baking dish for about 20 minutes or until the mushrooms turn golden brown.
- Serve them right away and enjoy or store them for later consumption.
- Energy – 477 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 5 grams
- Fat – 46 grams
- Fiber – 1 gram
- Protein – 12 grams
Note: The Keto stuffed mushroom recipe is ideal for dinner or as a quick lunch at work.
Share your views, comments, suggestions, tips, remarks, etc. on the Keto stuffed mushroom recipe via the dedicated comments section below. Thanks already!