Last updated on September 8, 2023
Today, I want to share with you my absolute favorite recipe for Keto-compatible Roasted Lamb. It’s a simple recipe, but it has the power to make your day truly special.
One busy day, when I was running short on time, I decided to throw together a few ingredients and marinate the lamb for my upcoming lunch. Little did I know that this simple act would result in such a delightful dish.
The hung curd and the simple masalas got so well imbibed that they totally elevated my mutton to a whole new level. You don’t need any fancy ingredients for this recipe, you can add or remove any spices you don’t like. All you need to remember is to marinate it overnight, and cook it on low heat the next day.
Preparing & Roasting Process
1. Wash the mutton and preferably place it in the pan you intend to cook it the next day. Add the Greek yogurt to the pan.
2. Add all the dry spices to the pan, and the salt to the pan.
4. Rub the masalas and the spices thoroughly on the mutton with your hands. Add the olive oil and rub some more.
5. Cover the pan and leave it overnight in the fridge. After 12 hours, it should look like this.
6. When you are ready to eat, place the pan on the heat and cook on very low heat. Keep turning at regular intervals. Stop cooking when the lamb looks well roasted and has a grilled appearance. The lamb should be ready in maximum twenty minutes.
7. Carry this lamb to work and make your day extra special. This serving of meat is high on proteins and fats and low on carbs.
Also Read: Keto Tangri Kebabs