Last updated on July 6, 2023
Get ready to embrace the upcoming winter season in India with two delectable Keto recipes:
- Keto Meatball Soup
- and Chilly Chicken.
Jump to Recipe of Keto Chilly Chicken
These recipes are perfect for Keto followers who may not enjoy cooking or find it tedious, yet still crave delicious and comforting meals.
First up is the mouthwatering Keto Meatball Soup, a true comfort food that will warm you up from the inside out. Prepare a large batch of this flavorful soup and have a cup whenever you feel hungry or simply desire something hot and meaty. It’s a satisfying option that will keep you cozy during the winter months.
Also try: Best Vegetarian Keto Soup Recipes by Priya Dogra
Next, we have the tantalizing Chilly Chicken recipe. This dish is perfect for those who enjoy a little spice in their meals. It’s an excellent way to satisfy your cravings for bold and flavorful food without compromising your Keto diet.
Both of these recipes are not only delicious but also Keto-friendly. They have been carefully modified to fit your dietary needs without sacrificing flavor. So, whether you’re a beginner in the kitchen or simply looking for easy-to-follow recipes, these dishes are sure to impress.
Making Keto Meat Ball Soup and Chilly Chicken
1) Mix all the ingredients, form into tiny balls and put into the refrigerator for 20 to 25 mins.
2) Heat butter, fry onions and garlic till tender.
3) Add mutton pieces and stir-fry for five minutes.
4) Add water, salt, and pepper. You can also add mutton stock.
5) Pressure cook until mutton is tender. After 1 whistle, lower the heat for 15 minutes.
6) Strain the liquid. Keep the mutton for any other dish.
7) Bring this soup to a boil and drop in the uncooked meat balls.
8) Simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes.
9) Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped coriander.
Tip: When the meat balls are cooking in the soup, you can also add some spinach or any other veggie you want. Personally, I prefer it clear and steaming hot — Priya Dogra.
Keto Chilly Chicken
The second recipe is of Keto Chilly Chicken. It is extremely easy and is ready in no time. Remember, in the marinade you can also add your choice of veggies, like mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Vegetarians can use the same recipe to make Chilly paneer.
Keto Chilly Chicken Recipe
- 800 gm Broiler Chicken Boneless cut into 2 inch by 2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Chilly Sauce
- 5 Drops Stevia
- ½ tsp Salt
- 6 Green Chillies slit from the middle Optional
- Half cup water
- Marinate the chicken in ginger, garlic paste, vinegar, soya sauce , chilly sauce, cornflour, stevia and salt for fifteen minutes.
- Heat the oil fry the chillies and keep aside.
- Add the chicken to the oil, toss for a few minutes.
- Now add the water and stir some more.
- Lower the heat and cover the chicken till tender.
- Ensure that the gravy coats the chicken.
- Serve topped with green chillies. or spring onion greens.
- Calories 821
- Carbs – 5 g
- Protein – 19 g
- Fat – 46 g