Winters are around the corner in India. Let’s get ready for them with a Keto Meat Ball Soup and Chilly Chicken recipe. Today I have for you, two yummy recipes, which can be attempted by Ketoites who cannot cook, hate cooking, but love to eat delicious food.
Sounds like me!!
So instead of adding loads of eggs and butter to my diet plan, I decided to dig out old cook books and look for recipes that can be modified for a Keto lifestyle.
The first is a meat ball soup recipe which is absolutely delicious and also qualifies as a super comfort food. Make the soup in plenty, and you can have a cup whenever you feel hungry, or crave for something hot and meaty.
Keto Meat Ball Soup and Chilly Chicken Making Procedure
Jump to Recipe of Keto Chilly Chicken
1) Mix all the ingredients, form into tiny balls and put into the refrigerator for 20 to 25 mins.
2) Heat butter, fry onions and garlic till tender.
3) Add mutton pieces and stir fry for five minutes.
4) Add water, salt and pepper. You can also add mutton stock.
5) Pressure cook until mutton is tender. After 1 whistle lower the heat for 15 minutes.
6) Strain the liquid. Keep the mutton for any other dish.
7) Bring this soup to a boil and drop in the uncooked meat balls.
8) Simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes.
9) Serve hot sprinkled with chopped coriander.
Tip: When the meat balls are cooking in the soup, you can also add some spinach or any other veggie you want. Personally I prefer it clear and steaming hot.
Keto Chilly Chicken
The second recipe is of Keto Chilly Chicken. It is extremely easy and is ready in no time. Remember in the marinade you can also add your choice of veggies, like mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower.
Vegetarians can use the same recipe to make Chilly paneer.
Keto Chilly Chicken Recipe
- 800 gm Broiler Chicken Boneless cut into 2 inch by 2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Chilly Sauce
- 5 Drops Stevia
- ½ tsp Salt
- 6 Green Chillies slit from the middle Optional
- Half cup water
- Marinate the chicken in ginger, garlic paste, vinegar, soya sauce , chilly sauce, cornflour, stevia and salt for fifteen minutes.
- Heat the oil fry the chillies and keep aside.
- Add the chicken to the oil, toss for a few minutes.
- Now add the water and stir some more.
- Lower the heat and cover the chicken till tender.
- Ensure that the gravy coats the chicken.
- Serve topped with green chillies. or spring onion greens.
- Calories 821
- Carbs – 5 g
- Protein – 19 g
- Fat – 46 g