Mutton is a very rich protein, which imparts its own unique flavor to the gravy or masala that it is cooked in. I personally am very fond of it, and keep looking for recipes that can be modified for our Keto lifestyle. The recipe I have got for you today is Keto Mutton Chops. You can have it at any time of the day, and it is a great option to take to work, as it is dry.
You will notice in the ingredients that I have not used onions or tomatoes in the recipe. That should be a huge relief for people who assume that Indian food is not possible without these two core ingredients.
Keto Mutton Chops Making Procedure
1. Wash the mutton and pat dry it. Put it in a deep dish and add all the masalas to it.
2. Lastly, add the green coriander and mix well with your hands.
3. Cover the mutton for three to four hours and let it rest. Remember to toss it once in this duration.
4. After three to four hours put the mutton in a pressure cooker, and add a cup of water to it. Close the cooker, and after one whistle lower the heat for twenty-five minutes. Switch off the heat after that.
5. Once all the steam is out open the cooker and check if the meat is tender.
6. Now cook the meat some more on medium heat until the water dries up. Keep stirring and ensure that it does not get burnt.
7. Serve hot with Keto Buns or just have it like that. If you don’t have a pressure cooker then cook in a heavy bottom pan and increase the water to two cups. And if you are using lamb, then you don’t need the pressure cooker at all.