Last updated on June 20, 2023
Keto Coconut Fat Bombs Recipe
I got bored of peanut butter fat bombs, so this weekend I tried out a new recipe. I made Keto Coconut Fat Bombs and like always the recipe is very simple and tastes delicious. In fact I had a packet of desiccated coconut lying with me for quite sometime, so I thought why not make fat bombs out of it.
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa – Hershey’s
- 2 tbsp Amul Butter
- 4 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- Take semi-soft coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add the butter, cocoa, and sweetener, mix well.
- Add three tablespoons of the desiccated coconut.
- Oil a muffin tray with coconut oil.
- Now sprinkle the bottom with half tablespoon of coconut.
- Divide the batter in 12 portions and put the tray in the freezer.
- After five to seven minutes take out the bombs and sprinkle some more coconut on them and press it down with a fork.
- Let them be in the freezer for another twenty minutes and then shift them an air tight container in the freezer. Enjoy !! Just see how pretty they look !!
Nutrition information about Keto Coconut Fat Bombs
- Calories – 83
- Carbs – 5 g
- Proteins – 0 g
- Fats – 9 g
Also Read: Priya’s Ketogenic Til Laddoo or Sesame Sweet