Last updated on June 12, 2023
For true chocoholics like me and my girls, enjoying chocolate isn’t limited to just eating it—we love to drink it too! Today, I have an incredible treat that combines the best of both worlds:
- The taste of chocolate
- and a nourishing boost of nutrients.
Introducing the Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie, a decadent and satisfying dessert that doubles as the ultimate comfort drink.
I’ve served this delightful smoothie to my family on numerous occasions, and it never fails to impress both the kids and adults in my house. I’m confident that everyone in your family will adore it too.
This smoothie is sweet, creamy, and indulgently rich. And the best part? It comes together in just 5 minutes using 5 simple ingredients. So, let’s dive into the quick and easy recipe that will satisfy your chocolate cravings and leave you feeling completely satisfied.
Total Time: 5 Minute
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Peanut Butter (Creamy),
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup (0.24 liters) Heavy Cream (or coconut cream for dairy-free or vegan)
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (Regular or Vanilla)
- 6 tbsp Powdered Erythritol or any sweetener (to taste)
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt (Optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend the mix until smooth. Adjust sweetener according to your taste preference.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- Calories: 435
- Fat: 41g
- Protein: 9g
- Total Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 3g
If you want to try a refreshing citrus drink, must try my Keto Frozen Mint Lemonade. It is a treasure trove of various vitamins and minerals. It works best to quench the thirst for a long time on hot days. Also, try my Keto Avocado Strawberry Smoothie to beat the fieriness of summer in style.
Do let me know how you liked the smoothie in the comments section below. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about my Ketogenic lifestyle and get your hands on a variety of Ketogenic recipes. Stay fit and healthy!