So the Navratras are over, and we can go back to eating meats, and eggs. Today I am sharing with you an easy Keto Chicken Tikka recipe, especially for those who don’t know how to cook, or are just venturing into the Keto world.
The prep for this recipe is very simple, and the cooking even simpler. All you need is an electric tandoor or any kind of grill or even a micro with a convection and grill option will do. And if you don’t have all three, just use a heavy bottomed pan. The tikka is soft, flavorful and can be had at any time of the day. You can also carry it to work. Have it just like that, or with mint chutney
Keto Chicken Tikka Making Procedure
Keto Chicken Tikka
- Grill plate.
- 1 kg Boneless Chicken
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 125 gm Greek Yogurt
- 100 gm Full Fat Cream
- 2 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- ½ tsp Red Chilly powder Optional and according to taste
- 20 gm Garam Masala
- Fresh Coriander chopped
- 2 to 3 Green Chillies Optional
- 5 Ghee for basting
- Chaat Masala Optional
- A few drops of red food colour optional
- Wash the chicken pieces and pat them dry.
- Marinate the chicken in the 1st marinade for atleast half an hour.
- In another bowl mix the hung curd or greek yogurt, cream, ginger and garlic paste, black salt, garam masala, red chilly powder and normal salt.
- Now add the chicken to the 2nd marinade, mix well with your hands. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for four to six hours.
- When you are ready to eat pre-heat your oven or grill or tandoor.
- Place the chicken pieces on a skewer or grill plate.
- Baste them with melted ghee and grill for 20 minutes at 250 degrees Celsius or for 12 to 14 minutes at 350 degrees Celsius.
- Turn the chicken once atleast and baste it with ghee one more time.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it and serve hot.
- Cals -568
- Net Carbs – 6 gm
- Proteins – 58 gm
- Fats – 13 gm
Also Read: Priya’s Keto Roasted Lamb