Preparing Keto Cheese Biscuit is easy and takes only about 30 minutes, and out of that only 12 to 16 minutes is the cooking time. Although Ketogenic, these biscuits didn’t compromise with the taste while significantly reducing carbs (net) to mere 3 grams per serving.
I confess that I miss biscuits on my Keto Lifestyle, so I had to figure out a recipe that takes care of my biscuity craving. The key to enjoying this recipe is patience!
Patience for controlling yourself to eat the biscuits only once they are completely cool. And once they are cool, patience to only have one or two in a day. Very tough tasks both of them…
The Keto recipe combines a cheesy flavor with a buttery taste that makes it a perfect satiating snack, suitable for casual eating as well as for special occasions. Moreover, you can store keto cheese biscuits to consume later.
Keto Cheese Biscuit Recipe
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 egg (large) [whisked]
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup heavy cream or coconut cream
Ingredients for Topping
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, or coriander, or mint chopped, optional
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 3500F.
- Take a large bowl and add almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and sea salt to it. Stir thoroughly.
- Next, add the egg, butter, and heavy cream and continue stirring until you get a smooth blend. Add the cheddar to it and form a dough. You don’t need to continuously stir, do the mixing lightly.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 12 to 16 minutes or until the biscuits turn modestly firm and golden.
- Allow the keto cheese biscuits to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, mix all the topping ingredients and brush the biscuits with them.
- The Keto cheese biscuits are now ready to serve!
Hope you will like the delectable and healthy keto snacks recipe. Feel free to share your views, opinions, remarks, etc. via the dedicated comments window below. Eat healthily and stay safe!