These Keto Burger Buns are quick and easy to prepare. In addition to supporting a bread-like texture, these homemade buns are perfect addition to a Low-Carb or Ketogenic diet plan. All you need is just a couple of ingredients and less than 30 minutes to prepare the healthy and yummy Keto buns.
You will be able to enjoy the delicious and healthy keto hamburger buns in less than half-an-hour. In fact, the recipe necessitates 10 minutes of prep time and 13 minutes of cook time.
Here is the step by step instructions on how to prepare the Keto hamburger buns:
Keto Burger Buns Recipe
- Food processor
- 1¼ Cups Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg (Large)
- Oat Fiber 500/Protein Powder 2 Tablespoons
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and mix cream cheese with mozzarella cheese in it.
- Microwave the bowl for 1 minute. Then take it out, stir the mixture and microwave for another 30 seconds or so
- Now, put the cheese in a food processor along with the egg. Keep processing until the mixture runs smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the food processor and keep processing until a sticky dough forms.
- Take it out and let it cool in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Preheat the microwave to 400F and place a tray in the oven.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Now, remove the hamburger bun dough from the freezer and divide it into 5 equal pieces.
- Rub a little oil on your hands and then roll each dough part into a ball.
- Put all the balls on the parchment paper and gently flatten each of them.
- Bake the buns for 12 minutes or until they turn brown
- Remove the buns from the microwave and let them cool while letting them stay on the baking sheet for some minutes
- Have them served right away or store them in an airtight container and inside the refrigerator. Consume within 10 days from the day of cooking
- If the rolls start to flatten out excessively, add 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- If the dough is too hard or dry, microwave it for 15 to 20 seconds
Fats – 25 grams
Fiber – 3 grams
Protein – 14 grams