Seafood is relished by everyone in my house not just because it tastes scrumptious but also because it’s nutritious and provides the body required amount of nutrients. I love it more because it is an excellent choice for Keto diet followers. Today, I have got you a great seafood delight that you really should try at least once in your life. And who knows — you might find a new favorite! Keto Thai Red Curry Shrimp is one of those seafood delights that I cook very often for my family, and it is one recipe I could easily give up on chicken.
Seared in sesame oil, Keto Thai Red Curry Shrimp tastes creamy, and spicy, and has the taste of different flavorful sauces. In short, this recipe is a total “flavor explosion!” Moreover, it is low in carbs and undoubtedly ideal for Keto Diet.
I recently cooked Keto Thai Red Curry Shrimp on my Birthday this month. I could say it is the perfect choice for a quick yet luxurious weeknight dinner or an express lunch. Moreover, Thai delicacies are one of the hottest food choices today. So you have to try it once. Here’s the recipe for you.
Keto Thai Red Curry Shrimp Recipe
- wok-style skillet
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 700 grams Shrimp (20-25 count peeled and deveined)
- 100 grams Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 300 ml Coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 170 grams Red Pepper (cut in narrow strips)
- 1 tablespoon Sprigs Cilantro ( take stems off and chop)
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon (julienned)
- Take a wok-style skillet and put that on medium heat on a gas stove. Add sea sesame oil to the skillet.
- Once the oil is heated, stir-fry the shrimp for 2 minutes per side. Reserve to a plate.
- After that sauté the onions for 2 minutes. Halfway through heating the onions, add the chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Now, pour in the coconut milk into the skillet and half of the red curry paste (taste the blend after simmering for 2 minutes – then add more if required). After that and fish sauce.
- Cook the mix uncovered for 5 minutes on sim. Wait until the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Now, add the green bean slivers and red pepper strips and cook with the blend for 2 minutes.
- After that, toss in the cilantro and stir the curry and cook for another 1 minute.
- Now, add the shrimp that you kept aside on a plate and cook that with the curry for about 1 minute.
- When cooked. Garnish with the lime juice and top with julienned basil leaves. Serve hot and enjoy with Keto rice.
- Net Carbs-7g
You are going to love this Keto Thai Red Curry Shrimp, so get started today. If you love to eat fish, do check my other Keto fish recipes. Also, stay tuned for more content on Keto weight loss, health, and recipes. You may even follow me on Facebook and Instagram for everyday information on a healthy Keto Lifestyle.