After having chicken in Adobo Style, Spinach Chicken, Grilled Breast in Butter Milk, Kashmiri Chicken, Chicken Vindaloo, and so many more, I think you have enough choice, so no more ranting that Keto is boring. And if you have tried all of these already, try my new recipe for Keto Hariyali Chicken, or breast grilled in a marinade made from fresh herbs.
Hariyali Chicken literally means – Green Colored Chicken. This recipe is very simple, and tastes very refreshing. You need no tomatoes, onions or ginger for it. And that’s not all, you will also not need any yogurt or another sauce for it. I marinated this chicken breast overnight and cooked it in the morning. Lunch at work is something I look forward to when I carry this Keto Hariyali Chicken to work.
Try This Keto Hariyali Chicken today and have it cold or hot.
Keto Hariyali Chicken - Keto Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Grill pan
- 250 gm Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup Freshly Chopped Coriander/Cilantro Leaves
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- Green Chilies (Optional)
- Freshly Chopped Mint Leaves
- Salt For Taste
- Wash the chicken breast and poke it all over with a fork.
- Take out the ingredients, chop them and keep them ready.
- Put the fresh ingredients in the blender and make a paste, with the olive oil.
- Now apply this paste to the breast piece with your hands. Allow it to sit overnight or at least four to five hours.
- When you are ready to eat it, just put it in the grill pan, cover it and cook for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Check if it is cooked till the middle and switch off the gas. It should get a nice golden color on the outside.
- Allow the meat to rest for some time, before you slice it .