Last updated on June 15, 2023
I’m excited to introduce you to two new ingredients that will elevate your dessert recipes to new heights.
By using just three ingredients, I created a simple and yummy dark chocolate with the soft center of a creamy peanut butter. And I must say that this cocoa from Hershey’s is worth every penny you pay for it.
I have used them to make my version of:
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Step-by-step Instructions
- 1. Melt the coconut oil and add the cocoa to it.
- 2. Add the sweetener and mix well, till it dissolves completely.
- 3. Add half of this mixture to your silicone moulds and make it line the walls a little.
- 4. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- 5. Place the peanut butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave for a minute or so, until soft.
- 6. Take out your silicon moulds, and add the peanut butter to them.
- 7. Place in the freezer again for ten to fifteen minutes.
- 8. Now add the rest of the coconut oil and cocoa mixture to the moulds. Ensure that all the peanut butter is coated with the cocoa mixture.
- 9. Place in the freezer again and let it sit for 15–20 minutes.
- 10. Next time you want to reward yourself for being so good, have a piece of soft-centred dark chocolate.
Keto Peanut Butter Cups
The first product is:
HERSHEYS Unsweetened Special Dark 100% COCOA, a special dark blend of natural and dutched cocoa powder. I found it in on Amazon, and on using it, you will realize that it tastes like a bar of fine dark chocolate.
The other product, Zucchero Peanut Butter Crème, is a wonderful new brand of Peanut Butter. I was bored with the common brands, so decided to try this other brand, from Amazon. I am happy to report that the peanut butter is low in sugar and carbs and has a very delectable creamy taste.
Zucchero Peanut Butter Crème 320g
I admit, I made them last night, and I have just one left in the freezer now. Just four ingredients and you have a winner in your hands.