Today I am going to introduce you to two new wonderful ingredients that you can use for so many of your desserts.
By using just three ingredients, I created a simple and yummy dark chocolate with the soft center of a creamy peanut butter. And I must say that this cocoa from Hershey’s is worth every penny you pay for it.
I have used them to make my version of a –
“Priya’s Keto Peanut Butter Cups”
The first product is –
HERSHEYS Unsweetened Special Dark 100% COCOA, a special dark blend of natural and dutched cocoas. I found it in on Amazon, and on using it, you will realize that it tastes like a bar of fine dark chocolate.
The other product, Zucchero Peanut Butter Crème, is a wonderful new brand of Peanut Butter. I was bored of the common brands, so decided to try this other brand, from Amazon. I am happy to report that the peanut butter is low in sugar and carbs and has a very delectable creamy taste.
Zucchero Peanut Butter Creme 320g
I admit, I made them last night, and I have just one left in the freezer now. Just four ingredients and you have a winner in your hands.
1. Melt the coconut oil and add the cocoa to it.
2. Add the sweetener and mix well, till it dissolves completely.
3. Add half of this mixture to your silicone moulds and make it line the walls a little.
4. Place in the freezer for fifteen minutes.
5. Place the peanut butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave for a minute or so, until soft.
6. Take out your silicon moulds, and add the peanut butter to them.
7. Place in the freezer again for ten to fifteen minutes.
8. Now add the rest of the coconut oil and cocoa mixture to the moulds. Ensure that all the peanut butter is coated with the coco mixture.
9. Place in the freezer again and let it sit for fifteen to twenty minutes.
10. Next time you want to reward yourself for being so good, have a piece of soft-centred dark chocolate.
3 thoughts on “Priya’s Keto Peanut Butter Cups”
This sure looks tempting!
Priya, thanks for this recipe. I have got into Keto about 6 mths back and have been so inspired by your story and your recipes !!
Keep them coming. Just had an observation.. You mention sweetener of choice. If you could also write what you used it would be a big help,
I use stevia for coffee and tea. And SugarFree Natura powder mostly for baking.