Last updated on June 15, 2023
As summer draws to a close where I live, I decided to embark on another delicious adventure and create a unique Keto chilly and mint ice cream. This time, I wanted to incorporate a combination of sweet, tangy, minty, and even a hint of chilies.
Introducing my scintillating and refreshing Keto Chilly and Mint Ice Cream! It’s a flavor that will truly tantalize your taste buds and take you on a culinary adventure. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and give it a try.
Creating this ice cream is surprisingly easy, and the end result is a creamy and flavorful treat. I personally think it will go perfectly with strips of fried bacon or roasted peanuts, or maybe a piece of char-grilled broccoli. I know you must be thinking that I have gone berserk, but once you taste this ice cream, these combinations will start forming in your head automatically.
So, be bold and adventurous by indulging in a scoop of my Keto Chilly and Mint Ice Cream. It’s the perfect way to add a touch of excitement to your dessert repertoire.
Priya’s Keto Chilly and Mint Ice Cream
- 50 grams Britannia Cream Cheese
- 50 ml Dee Thai Coconut Milk
- 75 ml l Amul Whipping Cream
- 2 pieces Fresh Green Chilies Chopped
- 5 grams Fresh Mint Leaves
- Few drops Few drops of Vanilla Essence
- Few drops Lemon Essence
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- a pinch Pink Salt
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of your choice
- Measure the cream cheese and the coconut milk.
- In a blender, add the cream cheese and coconut milk. Start blending.
- Add both the essence and keep blending more. Add the whipping cream and blend more.
- Next, add the sweetener and blend for another three to four minutes.
- Wash the green chilies and mint and chop into fine pieces.
- Now add the chopped green chilies and the mint to the blender and swish for another minute or so.
- Now pour this mixture in a freezer proof box and let it set overnight.
- When you want to eat, just scoop out this yummy ice cream and get ready to get bamboozled.
- Carbs: 2 gms
- Proteins: 2.1 gms
- Fats: 15.3 gms