Summer is about to go where I live, so I thought that let me make another attempt at making a Keto Chilly and Mint Ice-cream. And this time I went a little crazy, when picking the flavors and textures.
I have for you today, a scintillating and most refreshing
“Keto Green Chilly and Mint Ice-cream”
Yes, you heard me right. I managed to make ice-cream that is sweet, tangy, minty and also has a hint of chilies. You must try this one, and keep it for days when you want to feel adventurous and wild.
The Keto Chilly and Mint Ice-cream is easy to make and I personally think it will go perfectly with strips of fried bacon or roasted peanuts or maybe a piece of char-grilled broccoli. I know you must be thinking that I have gone berserk, but once you taste this ice-cream, these combinations will start forming in your head automatically.
1. Measure the cream cheese and the coconut milk.
2. In a blender add the cream cheese and coconut milk. Start blending.
3. Add both the essence and keep blending more. Add the whipping cream and blend more.
4. Next add the sweetener and blend for another three to four minutes.
5. Wash the green chilies and mint and chop into fine pieces.
6. Now add the chopped green chilies and the mint to the blender and swish for another minute or so.
7. Now pour this mixture in a freezer proof box and let it set overnight.
8. When you want to eat, just scoop out this yummy ice-cream and get ready to get bamboozled.