Summer is about to go where I live, so I thought that let me make another attempt at making a Keto chilly and mint ice cream. And this time I went a little crazy, when picking the flavors and textures.
I have, for you today, a scintillating and most refreshing.
Yes, you heard me right. I managed to make ice cream that is sweet, tangy, minty and also has a hint of chilies. You must try this one, and keep it for days when you want to feel adventurous and wild.
The Keto chilly and mint ice cream is easy to make and I personally think it will go perfectly with strips of fried bacon or roasted peanuts or maybe a piece of char-grilled broccoli. I know you must be thinking that I have gone berserk, but once you taste this ice cream, these combinations will start forming in your head automatically.
Priya’s Keto Chilly and Mint Ice Cream
- 50 grams Britannia Cream Cheese
- 50 ml Dee Thai Coconut Milk
- 75 ml l Amul Whipping Cream
- 2 pieces Fresh Green Chilies Chopped
- 5 grams Fresh Mint Leaves
- Few drops Few drops of Vanilla Essence
- Few drops Lemon Essence
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- a pinch Pink Salt
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of your choice
- Measure the cream cheese and the coconut milk.
- In a blender, add the cream cheese and coconut milk. Start blending.
- Add both the essence and keep blending more. Add the whipping cream and blend more.
- Next, add the sweetener and blend for another three to four minutes.
- Wash the green chilies and mint and chop into fine pieces.
- Now add the chopped green chilies and the mint to the blender and swish for another minute or so.
- Now pour this mixture in a freezer proof box and let it set overnight.
- When you want to eat, just scoop out this yummy ice cream and get ready to get bamboozled.
- Carbs: 2 gms
- Proteins: 2.1 gms
- Fats: 15.3 gms
2 thoughts on “Priya’s Keto Chilly and Mint Ice Cream”
I am interested in trying this recipe but I can not find the amounts for each ingredient. Can you provide me with the amounts of each ingredient that you use please.
The recipe has been updated. Please check..