I have for you today a very simple and easy recipe for making Keto Roasted Pork. Make it on New Year’s eve, and surprise your family and friends. The dish is very easy to make, and super Keto friendly. By now you all know that I made the tomato sauce, to make the BBQ sauce, which was an accompaniment to the roasted pork I made for myself on my birthday.
I admit I had never made roasted pork before, and we Indians are used to cooking most of our dishes in pressure cookers, so I was very skeptical of the cooking time, and whether it will actually cook in a micro with convection, that does not go above 250 degrees Celsius . But I am happy to report that it turned out well, and I had a memorable birthday dinner with my loved ones.
The dish is extremely easy to make, in fact it involves just four steps. Gather the ingredients, grind the marinade, add it to the pork, cook the pork. I suggest you marinade the pork a day before, leave it overnight like I did, and then cook it the evening, you intend to serve it.
Keto Roasted Pork Making Procedure
1. Wash the pork and pat it dry. Chop it into pieces. Fork it all over.
2. In a grinder put all the ingredients and blend it well, until a fine paste is formed.
3. Now apply this marinade to the pork and place it in the fridge for 16 to 24 hours.
4. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for five to ten minutes.
5. Place the pork in the oven, and cook at 200 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes.
6. After 60 minutes reduce the heat to 180 degrees Celsius, and cook for another 30 minutes.
7. Check if tender and serve hot with Priya’s Keto BBQ Sauce.