Why settle for a regular Omelette when you can jazz it up in minutes by adding some handy delectable ingredients? Try my Keto Reverse Omelette that I recently served to my guests as a breakfast meal, and I am so glad that everyone gave it a thumbs up. You can say it’s the easiest skillet dish to start your day right and keep you going till the evening.
The Keto Reverse Omelette is a perfect accumulation of crispy and cheesy flavors, and to make it Keto-friendly I added some of my favorite Keto fillings, that you’ll unbox in the ingredients below. The best thing is that it literally gets ready in less than 5 minutes so if you are rushing somewhere and don’t wish to miss a tasty breakfast, this Keto Reverse Omelette is a must-try.
It’s a scrumptious dish to make your mornings Ketogenic, filling, and tasteful. You can pair this Keto Omelette with my Keto Bulletproof Coffee or my Keto Broccoli Jalapeno Soup. Let’s get into the making of this perfect on-the-go morning treat.
Keto Reverse Omelette Recipe
- 2 eggs medium
- salt and pepper to taste
- 40 grams pre-shredded/grated mozzarella or cheese of choice
- 100 grams spinach or veggies of choice
- 30 grams ham or cooked meat of choice
- ½ tablespoon garlic chili sauce garnish optional
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley garnish, optional
- Crack and beat the eggs in a bowl then add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Take a pan and heat that on medium flame on the stove. When the pan is heated, sprinkle some grated cheese, or lay your slice of cheese onto the pan.
- After that immediately pour the whisked eggs onto the skillet on top of the cheese. Then tilt your pan as needed to spread the eggs out.
- Put the lid on your pan and allow the eggs to cook on medium-low heat until they are slightly runny (for almost about 2-3 minutes).
- Now, remove the lid and spread the fillings onto the one half of the Omelette. Place the lid back on the pan and allow the eggs to finish cooking (for almost about 1-2 minutes).
- When the eggs are done cooking, remove the lid and run a spatula around and under the edges of the Omelette. Fold the Omelette in half and slide it off onto a plate to serve. Garnish and enjoy the yummy and cheesy Omelette.
Must give it a try! Don’t forget to share your opinion, remarks, tips, and suggestions about the recipe in the comment box below. I would love to hear from you. You can also try my Keto Spinach Egg Omelette, it’s super delicious and quick.