Last updated on September 21, 2023
Why settle for a plain omelette when you can take it to the next level with some additional delectable ingredients? Allow me to introduce you to my latest breakfast obsession: the Keto Reverse Omelette.
This skillet sensation is not only incredibly easy to make, but it’s also a surefire way to kickstart your day on a high note and keep you energized until evening.
What makes the Keto Reverse (inside out) Omelette so special? Well, it’s a delightful combination of crispy textures and cheesy goodness. To make it Keto-friendly, I’ve added some of my favorite low-carb fillings that will take your taste buds on a joyride while staying on Keto course. Trust me, every bite is a flavor explosion you won’t be able to resist.
Also Try: 5+ Simple Keto Egg Recipes.
The best part? This incredible breakfast dish comes together in less than 6 minutes, making it the perfect choice for those hectic mornings when you’re on the go but still crave a delicious meal. Simply whip up the Keto Reverse Omelette, and you’ll have a satisfying and nutritious breakfast that will keep you fuelled throughout the day.
To elevate your Keto breakfast experience, consider pairing this mouthwatering omelette with my invigorating Keto Bulletproof Coffee or a comforting bowl of my Keto Broccoli Jalapeño Soup. The combination is a match made in breakfast heaven!
Let’s dive into the recipe and make your mornings deliciously unforgettable!
Keto Reverse Omelette Recipe
- 2 eggs medium
- salt and pepper to taste
- 40 grams pre-shredded/grated mozzarella or cheese of choice
- 100 grams spinach or veggies of choice
- 30 grams ham or cooked meat of choice
- ½ tablespoon garlic chili sauce garnish optional
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley garnish, optional
- Crack and beat the eggs in a bowl then add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Take a pan and heat that on medium flame on the stove. When the pan is heated, sprinkle some grated cheese, or lay your slice of cheese onto the pan.
- After that immediately pour the whisked eggs onto the skillet on top of the cheese. Then tilt your pan as needed to spread the eggs out.
- Put the lid on your pan and allow the eggs to cook on medium-low heat until they are slightly runny (for almost about 2-3 minutes).
- Now, remove the lid and spread the fillings onto the one half of the Omelette. Place the lid back on the pan and allow the eggs to finish cooking (for almost about 1-2 minutes).
- When the eggs are done cooking, remove the lid and run a spatula around and under the edges of the Omelette. Fold the Omelette in half and slide it off onto a plate to serve. Garnish and enjoy the yummy and cheesy Omelette.
Must give it a try! Don’t forget to share your opinion, remarks, tips, and suggestions about the recipe in the comment box below. I would love to hear from you. You can also try my Keto Spinach Egg Omelette, it’s super delicious and quick.