All seafood is generally zero carbs, so fish is a happy and safe addition to a Keto Diet lifestyle. Keep the recipes simple and flavors clean. You need to invest 10 minutes to prep up the ingredients and another 15 minutes for actual cooking. The major highlight of the Keto Lemon Butter Sauce Fish is the browned butter. Browning the butter adds a nutty aroma to the sauce and thickens the same. It pairs well with a dash of lemon.
How to Prepare Keto Lemon Butter Sauce Fish
Here is the step by step instructions for preparing the Keto Lemon Butter Sauce Fish recipe. It is divided into 2 sections; preparing lemon butter sauce and crispy pan-fried fish.
1. Take a small skillet or saucepan and place it over a medium heat setting. Put the butter in it.
2. Once the butter melts, keep stirring it frequently until it turns golden brown and gives out a nutty smell. This shall take about 3 minutes.
3. Remove butter from the stove and pour into a small bowl.
4. Add a pinch of salt and pepper along with a squeeze of lemon juice to the melted butter. Stir and let it cool for a few minutes. 5.Taste and add lemon/salt as per requirement and put it aside.
Procedure For Crispy Pan Fried Fish
1. Dry the fish using paper towels and sprinkle a little salt and pepper on it followed by sprinkling some flour. Use fingers to spread the flour thoroughly.
2. Put a non-stick skillet over high heat setting and heat some oil in it.
3. Add fish to shimmering oil giving out light wisps of smoke.
4. Cook on one side for about 90 seconds, until it turns golden brown and crispy on the edges. Turn and cook on the other side.
5. Remove the fish from the skillet and place it in a plate.
6. Drizzle each fish with 1 tablespoon of sauce, garnish with parsley, and add lemon while serving.
Also Read: Keto Spinach Egg Omelette
The melted butter mixture stays pourable for 20 to 30 minutes
Remove extra flour from the fish with your hands
Share your comments, remarks, tips, suggestions, etc. via the dedicated comments section below. Enjoy!