Last updated on July 5, 2023
I’m glad that I have completed the task of revamping my blog! It was indeed quite a challenge, especially for a person like me who is not well-versed in the technical aspects of food blogging. But I did it, and now my blog looks fantastic!
Sunday lunches have a way of bringing families together, creating cherished moments and memorable meals. It’s wonderful to hear that I made the most of this time to enjoy a special meal with my loved ones. And what better way to elevate your Sunday lunch than with a delectable dish like Keto versions of Pepper Lamb Fry?
This dish holds a special place in the hearts of Keto enthusiasts, as it ticks all the boxes for a Keto-friendly dish delight. Not only is it incredibly easy to prepare, but it also requires minimal ingredients, making it a convenient choice for busy days. Additionally, the fact that you can prepare it in large quantities and store it in the refrigerator adds to its appeal.
Try it, I bet you will love it.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 1 kg Lamb, any cut of your choice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic crushed
- 2 cloves whole or 2 pinches of clove powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 3 tsp ginger cut in fine julienne
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 500 ml Water
- Salt to taste
- Juice of two limes
- Chopped Coriander for garnish
1) Wash the lamb thoroughly and keep it aside.
2) In a pressure cooker add the lamb, pepper powder, salt and crushed garlic.
3) Now add the water and after 1 whistle, lower the heat for exactly 25 mins
4) Once all the steam is released, open the cooker and check if the lamb is tender.
5) In a wide bottomed pan now add the olive oil and heat it for a few minutes.
6) Drop julienne of ginger in it and fry till pink.
7) Now add the mutton with the stock to this pan.
8) Cook at full heat and keep stirring lightly.
9) When the water has reduced to half and the mutton starts releasing its fat, add the lime juice.
10) Now lower the heat for the last five to seven minutes and allow the meat to soak up all the spices and lime juice.
11) Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Tip: You can also try the same recipe with chicken, just skip the pressure cooker step and make it in a wok, directly — Priya Dogra.