I hope you like the way my blog looks like now. I am not a tech person so it was like a mammoth task for me. Thankfully it’s done and over with. In my family Sunday is the only day when we all manage to sit and have a meal together. This makes Sunday lunches extra special. Today’s lunch was a special treat for me because we made Keto Pepper Lamb Fry, which turned out to be a super Keto friendly dish. It is extremely easy to make, needs very little ingredients and can be made in large proportions and stored in the refrigerator.
Try it, I bet you will love it.
Keto Pepper Lamb Fry Procedure
- 1 kg Lamb, any cut of your choice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic crushed
- 2 cloves whole or 2 pinches of clove powder
- 1 heaped tea spoon Black Pepper Powder
- 3 tsp Ginger cut in fine juliennes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 500 ml Water
- Salt to taste
- Juice of two limes
- Chopped Coriander for garnish
1) Wash the lamb thoroughly and keep it aside.
2) In a pressure cooker add the lamb, pepper powder, salt and crushed garlic.
3) Now add the water and after 1 whistle, lower the heat for exactly 25 mins
4) Once all the steam is released open the cooker and check if the lamb is tender.
5) In a wide bottomed pan now add the olive oil and heat it for a few minutes.
6) Drop the julienes of ginger in it and fry till pink.
7) Now add the mutton with the stock to this pan.
8) Cook at full heat and keep stirring lightly.
9) When the water has reduced to half and the mutton starts releasing its fat, add the lime juice.
10) Now lower the heat for the last five to seven minutes and allow the meat to soak up all the spices and lime juice.
11) Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Tip: You can also try the same recipe with chicken, just skip the pressure cooker step and make it in a wok, directly.
- Calories – 657
- Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 78 g
- Fat – 36 g