Last updated on July 3, 2023
I just got a new grill pan. It’s always exciting to explore new recipes and make the most of your latest addition to the list of kitchen equipment. Today, I have a special treat for you — a recipe for Keto-compatible Grilled Chicken that will leave you craving more. You can enjoy this complete and satisfying meal with just 5g of carbs. Get ready for a mouthwatering experience that will delight your taste buds.
This recipe is all about simplicity and minimal ingredients, allowing the natural flavors of the chicken to shine. I got chicken legs with thigh pieces for this. And let me confess since Diwali was last week, the chicken legs ended up getting marinated for almost 48 hours. Maybe that’s why they tasted so well.
Also Try: 13 Best Keto Chicken Recipes (Indian)
Now, I urge you to give this recipe a try as soon as possible. I guarantee that once you taste it, you’ll find every opportunity to make it again and again. Don’t worry if you don’t have a grill pan; you can easily replicate this recipe in a heavy-bottomed pan. Just cover the chicken and cook it on low heat to achieve that juicy perfection.
The texture and flavor of this grilled chicken are so incredible that I couldn’t resist having it for breakfast three days in a row. Yes, it’s that good! Trust me, you won’t be able to resist the tempting aroma and the mouthwatering taste of this Keto Grilled Chicken.
Keto Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Grill pan
- 2 Chicken legs with thigh and back meat Without skin
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt or Hung Curd
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Green Chilly Chopped Optional
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken well and pat dry.
- Use a fork to poke the chicken all over.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients well.
- Now add the chicken pieces to the bowl, and apply the marinade all over.
- For best results allow the chicken to sit in the marinade over night or at least four to five hours.
- When you want to eat it, just place the chicken on the grill pan, cover it with the lid and cook on low heat.
- Cook on one side for five to seven minutes and then turn the side.
- In less than fifteen minutes the chicken will get a beautiful golden crust.
- Eat the chicken just like that or you can also add veggies of your choice to the marinade, and cook them with the chicken.
- The perfect meal to accompany your favorite movie, for dinner with friends or when you want to pamper yourself.
- Fat – 26 g
- Carbs – 5 g
- Protein – 53 g