I just got a new grill pan, and am looking for recipes in order to make good use of it. So I tried a new recipe for Keto Grilled Chicken, which I am really excited about sharing with you. And the best part is you get to have a full meal of beautiful looking chicken, at just 5 g carbs. The chicken is super delicious, juicy, and such a delight. And like always the recipe is very simple, and you need very few ingredients for it.
I got chicken legs with thigh pieces for this. And let me confess since Diwali was last week, the chicken legs ended up getting marinated for almost 48 hours. Maybe that’s why they tasted so well.
I plead with you to try this recipe at the earliest, and I bet you will make it at every opportunity you get. If you don’t have a grill pan, you can try this in a heavy-bottomed pan. Just cover the chicken and cook on low heat. I must share with you that since the texture and the flavor are so awesome, I had this chicken for breakfast, three days in a row.
Keto Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Grill pan
- 2 Chicken legs with thigh and back meat Without skin
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt or Hung Curd
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Green Chilly Chopped Optional
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken well and pat dry.
- Use a fork to poke the chicken all over.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients well.
- Now add the chicken pieces to the bowl, and apply the marinade all over.
- For best results allow the chicken to sit in the marinade over night or at least four to five hours.
- When you want to eat it, just place the chicken on the grill pan, cover it with the lid and cook on low heat.
- Cook on one side for five to seven minutes and then turn the side.
- In less than fifteen minutes the chicken will get a beautiful golden crust.
- Eat the chicken just like that or you can also add veggies of your choice to the marinade, and cook them with the chicken.
- The perfect meal to accompany your favorite movie, for dinner with friends or when you want to pamper yourself.
- Fat – 26 g
- Carbs – 5 g
- Protein – 53 g