Last updated on August 18, 2023
As winter settles in, it’s the ideal time to embrace the joy of baking and indulge in some culinary delights. Today, I have an exciting recipe to share with you—a flavourful Keto Baked Fish infused with aromatic Indian spices. This recipe is sure to surprise you and quickly become a favourite in your kitchen.
When I first came across the idea of marinating fish in yogurt, I must admit I was a bit hesitant. However, I decided to give it a try, and the results were beyond my expectations.
The fish turned out incredibly creamy, with a delightful blend of flavours that set it apart from any other fish dish I had cooked before.
Also Try: Best Keto Fish Recipes by Priya Dogra.
The best part is that you can use any type of fish for this recipe. In my case, I opted for sole, a fish that thrives in brackish and saltwater environments.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think of it.
Making Keto Baked Fish
Baked Fish Recipe in Indian Keto
- 275 grams King Fish
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin seed
- 3 tbsp Lime juice
- 15 grams Garlic Cloves or Garlic paste
- 2 Red Chillies dried
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Whole Fennel seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Whole Coriander seeds
- 100 grams Homemade Greek Yogurt
- White Salt As per taste
- Pink Salt As per taste
- Dry roast the cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fennel seeds, and grind to a powder.
- Grind garlic, red chilly to a paste with a pinch of salt.
- Combine the ground spices and garlic and red chilly paste, with turmeric powder, salt, lime juice, hung curd and ghee. Mix well until a fine paste is formed. Add in chopped coriander to the marinade and mix some more.
- Add coriander to the marinade
- Apply the marinade to the fillets of fish till they are well coated with the paste. Do it with your hands and in the baking dish in which you intend to bake it. Remember to apply some paste to the bottom of the dish.
- Cover the fish properly with the marinade and then cover the dish with a kitchen foil and keep it aside for three to four hours.
- Pre-heat the oven and place the baking dish in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- After twenty-five minutes, the fish should be ready. Remove the foil and serve it hot.
- Make your weekend extra special, by baking this dish and sharing it with family and friends.
Fat- 23 gm
Net carbs – 8 gm
Protein – 67 gm