Winter is here and it is the perfect time to bake, and make merry. I have for you today a very interesting Keto Baked Fish recipe, made with Indian spices, that will surprise you, and also become your favorite for sure.
I was a little apprehensive about marinating fish in yogurt. But at the end of it, the fish turned out to be creamy, it was delicious and different from other fish that I have cooked in the past. You can use any fish for the recipe, I have used Sol, which is a fresh river fish.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think of it.
Keto Baked Fish Making Procedure
1. Dry roast the cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fennel seeds, and grind to a powder.
2. Grind garlic, red chilly to a paste with a pinch of salt.
3. Combine the ground spices and garlic and red chilly paste, with turmeric powder, salt, lime juice, hung curd and ghee. Mix well until a fine paste is formed. Add in chopped coriander to the marinade and mix some more.
4. Apply the marinade to the fillets of fish till they are well coated with the paste. Do it with your hands and in the baking dish in which you intend to bake it. Remember to apply some paste to the bottom of the dish.
5. Cover the fish properly with the marinade and then cover the dish with a kitchen foil and keep it aside for three to four hours.
6. Pre-heat the oven and place the baking dish in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
7. After twenty-five minutes the fish should be ready. Remove the foil and serve it hot.
8. Make your weekend extra special, by baking this dish and sharing it with family and friends.
2 thoughts on “Priya’s Keto Baked Fish, Indian Style”
Oh my dear!!!! I think I have found my heaven! Indian food AND It’s Keto!!!! Will love you forever!! Can’t wait to make this for Sunday dinner! So glad to have found you. ☺
Thank you, that’s very sweet of you. Do let me know what you liked.