Take pleasure in the warmth of a nourishing bowl of Keto Chicken Soup with Egg Noodles that not only delights your palate but also serves as a nourishing option for those chilly winter nights. Packed with protein, vibrant vegetables, and the goodness of homemade chicken bone broth, this Keto-friendly recipe is a surefire way to elevate your cozy evenings at home. I tried making this soup recipe last weekend, and surprisingly it was way better than I expected. Now, I’m planning to make it a regular treat for my snug winter evenings.
Simple to make and bursting with flavor, this soup is a wholesome option for the entire family. You have the option to customize it with your favorite low-carb vegetables, or you can stick to the classics like celery, onion, and carrots. This Keto-friendly soup is not just healthy and low in carbs; it’s downright delicious. Let’s dive into the deliciousness of this low-carb wonder that’s bound to become a staple on your Keto recipe list!
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||35 minutes|
Ingredients (for chicken soup)
|Diced onion||125 grams|
|Sliced celery||3 stalks|
|Chopped carrots||60 grams|
|Chicken bone broth||700 ml|
|Shredded cooked chicken||250 grams|
|Minced garlic clove||1 (optional)|
Ingredients (for egg noodles)
|Almond flour||25o grams|
|Xantham gum||1 tablespoon|
|Onion powder||½ teaspoon (optional)|
|Hot water||80 ml|
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Take a large stock pot and melt the butter over medium heat. Then add onion, celery, carrots and salt. Cook until just tender.
- Mix in the chicken broth and drop in a bay leaf. Toss in the chicken. Bring it to a boil, then lower the heat to let it simmer. Allow it to simmer without a lid while you’re making noodles.
- To make the Keto egg noodles, in a small bowl, mix together almond flour, xanthan gum, salt, and onion powder. Stir in hot water and egg, and mix well to make a soft dough. Put the dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the dough into thin or thick strips — whichever you prefer. Transfer the noodles to a parchment-lined baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove noodles from the oven. Remove the soup from the stovetop and add the noodles to the soup. Serve.
Nutrition in 1 serving
This Keto chicken noodle soup is great to eat on its own as a meal, as it is filling enough. However, if you wish to serve something with it for a nicer presentation, you can use Keto Egg Muffin Cups, Keto Zucchini Grilled Cheese Sandwich or even a simple chopped garden salad for a refreshing side!
I am sure you will enjoy having this irresistible Keto Chicken Soup. You can even try my Keto Broccoli Jalapeno Soup, Keto Egg Drop Soup, or Keto Spinach Soup. Do share your views after trying this Keto Cream of Chicken Soup. You may even follow me on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on my Ketogenic lifestyle and learn more healthy and yummy Ketogenic recipes.