After a long day of work, you may crave something soothing for your taste buds and something that makes your tummy happy. Nothing beats a bowl of soup that is delicious, fulfilling, sumptuous, and completely Keto-compliant.
Today, I have for you a recipe for Broccoli Jalapeño soup. This soup is my savior before the main course; it sets the tone for me and fills me up so that I can even skip dinner if I want.
“A heart-warming bowl of deliciousness that fills you up” – Yes!
This is exactly what I received as a review from one of my friends when I served her this soup a few days back. It has become my favorite night meal and a perfect solution to curb my cheese cravings.
Also Try: 5 Best Vegetable Soup Recipes by Priya
Please find below the recipe for Keto Broccoli Jalapeño Soup. It’s delightful, cheesy, rich, and only needs a few common ingredients. It’s simple to make and gets ready instantly with no fuss.
Keto Broccoli Jalapeno Soup Recipe
- 450 grams Broccoli
- 100 grams Onion, finely chopped
- 10 grams fresh Garlic, minced
- 75 grams Jalapeno Pepper chopped
- 500 ml Chicken broth
- 400 Heavy Cream
- 120 Cheddar Cheese
- 225 grams Grilled Chicken, shredded
- Measure out and prep up all the ingredients before you start the cooking procedure.
- Put a cooker on the stove and sauté the chopped onions, garlic, and jalapeno peppers until they turn a little translucent and fragrant.
- Now, add the chicken broth and the chopped broccoli into the pot and put the lid on.
- Pressure cook the mixture for at least 10 minutes, and after than do a manual release.
- Now, put the flame on sim, and add in the heavy cream and cheddar cheese and stir really well.
- Then, add in the shredded rotisserie chicken.
- If you want you can skip the chicken and have it just like that too, for a lighter meal.
- Serve hot in bowls and enjoy!
I would love to know how my Keto Broccoli Jalapeño Soup turned out for you. Please let me know by leaving a review below in the comment box.