I have two exciting pieces of news to share with you today! If you have a sweet tooth like me, you’ll be thrilled to know that I’ve invented a Keto version of the beloved Indian ice cream, ‘Kulfi’.
Now, you can indulge in the goodness of Kulfi while staying on track with your Keto lifestyle. Trust me, this Keto Kulfi is not only easy to make but also incredibly delicious. I had to resist the temptation to lick the blender clean!
Now, let’s move on to the second piece of good news. After much searching, I’ve finally found an Indian brand of cream cheese in the market called Britannia Cream Cheese.
It tastes pretty decent, and I am sure that those of you living in the metros will be able to find it. I bought it from Chandigarh on my last trip to the plains. The cream cheese has a very nice texture and is very low on salt. The other important ingredient in this Kulfi recipe is homemade white butter, courtesy my dear mom.
But wait, there’s more! Each serving of this delightful Kulfi contains only 1g net carbs, so you can enjoy it without any guilt. With just four simple ingredients, you can whip up this Kulfi and make your Mother’s Day weekend even more special. Trust me, it’s a recipe that will create lasting memories.
Keto Kulfi Recipe
- 180 gms Britannia Cream Cheese
- 140 gms Unsalted White butter
- 2 tbsp Grounded Almonds
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of your choice
- Keep the cream cheese and butter out on the kitchen shelf a few hours before you make the Kulfi.
- In a blender add the cream cheese, butter and blend for three to four minutes.
- Add the sweetener, and cardamom powder and blend some more.
- Add the grounded almonds, blend some more and use a spoon to bring it down.
- In a bowl place a cling wrap and put all the Kulfi mixture in it.
- Place this bowl in the fridge for half an hour, until the mixture gets a little firm.
- Keep the molds you want to freeze the Kulfi in ready.
- Push the mixture in the molds, ensure there is no space for air bubbles.
- Place the molds in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy Keto Kulfi on Mother’s Day and remember to share your pictures with me.
My recommended Keto food that you can buy on Amazon.