Paneer Bhurji is a very interesting dish, that is loved by both by vegetarians and non-vegetarians. The key to making a yummy bhurji, lies in how fresh the paneer is. This dish made with crumbled paneer, is a mood fixer and can be made by even those who don’t know how to cook.The Keto Paneer Bhurji with capsicum recipe that we are going to cover here includes cheddar cheese and capsicum to further up the protein content of the recipe. Also, adding ghee and butter to it increases the fats count, thus, making it an ideal Ketogenic recipe.
What’s more good about this recipe is that it is a full-blown meal i.e. you can have it as breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is a quick-to-make meal that requires only about 20 minutes to prepare and serve.
Keto Paneer Bhurji With Capsicum
- 250 gm Paneer
- 50 gm Capsicum
- 50 gm Cheddar cheese or grated cheese cubes
- 30 gm Tomatoes chopped chopped
- 30 gm Onion chopped
- 5 gm Garlic chopped
- 5 gm Ginger chopped
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 Green chili
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander
- Start with grating the paneer in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place a pan on medium heat and add ghee to it. Once it melts completely, fry cumin seeds and onion in the melted ghee.
- Now fry garlic, ginger, and green chili in it.
- Next, add the tomatoes, chili powder, coriander powder, and turmeric. Use a spatula to ensure everything cooks fine.
- Add some water to the mixture and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now add the capsicum, paneer, and salt.
- Add the cheddar cheese and keep cooking for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with fresh coriander and a tablespoon of butter.
- Serve hot!
- Energy – 463 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 4 grams
- Fat – 39 grams
- Fiber – 1 gram
With mere 4 grams of carbs and huge amounts of protein and fats make the keto paneer bhurji with capsicum a perfect guilt-free meal for your ketogenic diet regime. Let us know the thoughts you have for the recipe. Until next time!