When it comes to preparing fried fish, there are various ways to make delicious and appetizing dishes. But following a Ketogenic diet, I like to keep my recipes healthy and low in carbs. That’s why I gave a Keto-twist to my masala fish fry too. I made this Keto masala fish fry last weekend with a simple shallow frying technique with butter. You can even use olive oil or coconut oil. This Keto masala fish fry is a perfect meal for those who want to add a new quick and easy recipe to their Keto lifestyle
All I do is marinate the fish with some of my favorite spices and shallow fry them until it’s crisp and soft. The best part is that you can enjoy it with some boiled or grilled veggies or my Keto Broccoli Jalapeno Soup. Plus, it is easy to prepare in only 10-15 minutes. So, you don’t have to spend hours in your kitchen to make this delicious dish. Moreover, this is one dish that your non-Keto friends can also relish with no obligation. It’s super tasty.
If you are interested to make it for yourself or any fish lover in your house, here is the recipe for this amazing dish that is full of nutrition and taste.
Serves – 2
Prep Time – 5 Minutes
Cook Time – 10 Minutes
Fish Fillet 100 gm
2 tsp Chilli Powder
2 tsp Garlic Paste
½ tbsp Lemon Juice
½ tsp Haldi Powder
1 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped fine
2 tbsp Oil
Salt To Taste
1 tbsp Husk
¼ tsp Chilli powder
1. Clean the fish (any fish of your choice) and then drain all water away.
2. Mix turmeric powder, garlic paste, chili lemon juice, and coriander leaves. After that, coat the pieces of fish and leave them aside for around 20 minutes for marination.
3. Now, put oil in a pan, coat the fish pieces in chili and husk powder, and put them in the pan for frying.
4. You have to cover the pan with its lid for a few minutes to let the fish cook properly from one side. Now, flip the fish pieces and cook their other sides too. Keep doing it until the fish pieces are crispy.
5. Serve with onion rings and lemon juice.
Tips to Keep in Mind
Remove all moisture thoroughly during the marination process.
The most crucial part to make any fish recipe is to select the best quality fish. If you do so, half your work is done. So, select carefully.
After using the lemons, keep their skins to rub onto your hands. When you rub the lemon juice and skins on the front and back of the hands, you easily get rid of the fish smell and your hands are lemony fresh.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Fats- 16.2 g
Protein- 19.2 g
You are going to love this Keto Masala Fish Fry recipe, so get started today. If you love to eat fish, do check out my other Keto fish recipes too. Also, stay tuned for more content on Keto weight loss, health, and recipes. You may even follow me on Facebook and Instagram for everyday information on a healthy Keto Lifestyle.
Be happy and keep cooking!