Are you a fitness freak who follows a strict Keto diet like me?
I completely understand the struggle when those irresistible chocolate cravings strike. It’s hard to resist the allure of a moist and fudgy chocolate cake or any other Chocolatey delight.
But guess what? You don’t have to hold back anymore!
You can indulge in a heavenly chocolate dessert without feeling like it’s a cheat day. Allow me to introduce you to my favorite chocolate craving solution—the Keto Chocolate Mug Cake.
It’s incredibly easy to prepare, and its taste and texture resemble that of a real chocolate-filled cake. Trust me, you’re going to love it.
This quick recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and enjoy a delightful sweet treat. The best part is, this Keto Mug Cake is a small portion, sugar-free, and a single-serving dessert. So go ahead and relish every bite without an ounce of guilt weighing you down.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chips
- 1 large Egg, Beaten
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Granulated Swerve or Stevia
- 1/4 cup Whipped Full Fat Cream
- A pinch of Kosher Salt or pink Salt
- You need to take a mug and add butter to it.
- Melt the butter in the mug and start adding other ingredients.
- Whisk all the ingredients well.
- Microwave the batter for 60 seconds and your chocolate mug cake is ready.
- Don’t forget to top it with whipping cream for more taste.
Nutrition Details Per Serving
After a minute of microwaving, you’ll have an amazing dessert that’s worth every bite. It’s insane how quickly you can make this keto cake without too much effort. Besides your cheat day, you can even try this Keto Mug Cake this Valentine’s Day if you don’t want to order a whole chocolate cake.
Just try it yourself and share your views in the comment section below. If you want to try some other Chocolate Keto Recipes, you can try my Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Brownie or Keto Chocolate Muffins recipes.