This time, I have got you a scrumptious and nourishing Keto-friendly breakfast option that has become a beloved staple in my household – the Easy Keto Zucchini Bread. The delectable bread is not only a delight for the taste buds but also a nutritional powerhouse, that fits seamlessly into a Keto diet regimen. Baking a batch once a week has become a cherished routine in my family. My entire family adores it!
The easy Keto Zucchini Bread isn’t just reserved for breakfast; it makes a fantastic evening munch, especially when paired with a comforting cup of Keto Bulletproof Coffee, helping curb those evening cravings without straying from your dietary goals.
Whether you’re in the mood for a savory or sweet option, this moist and flavorful zucchini bread has you covered. Plus, the added versatility of incorporating walnuts, blueberries, or chocolate chips allows you to tailor this recipe to your personal taste preferences, adding that extra element of crunch and excitement.
Related: 5+ Simple Keto Egg Recipes You Need to Try Today!
With its low-carb ingredients, you can savor each bite knowing you’re staying on track with your Keto lifestyle. Let’s embark on this culinary journey to create a delightful and guilt-free keto breakfast that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds.
|Large Eggs (beaten)
|Grated Zucchini with peel
- 150 g Blueberries
- 100 g Walnuts
- 100 g Choco Chips (Sugar Free)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 °F (176.67 °C). Prepare a 9×5 loaf pan by generously greasing it with either butter or cooking spray.
- Take a large bowl, and combine the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, swerve, and baking soda in that.
- Encase the grated zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and firmly press to remove excess liquid. Discard liquid.
- Add dried zucchini to the dry ingredients, followed by the eggs and melted butter.
- Stir batter until combined.
- Add walnuts, blueberries, or chocolate chips: If you want to add some extra sweetness and flavor, you can add sugar-free chocolate chips or blueberries. Of course, this would alter the nutrition information, so please be aware of that.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake in the 350F oven for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving. Slice into 12 slices.
To freeze this zucchini bread whole, let it cool completely and then wrap it in plastic wrap, followed by foil. Place in the freezer and keep frozen up to 4 months. When you are ready to eat, remove from the freezer and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
That’s all about the Easy Keto Zucchini Bread recipe. I hope you enjoy it! Don’t forget to share your suggestions, tips, remarks, and opinions about this Keto recipe via the dedicated comments section below. Also, try my Keto Garlic Butter Naan and Keto Sweet Bread.